By joining our group or registering at pupillars.com, you agree to the below terms and conditions. This Terms of Service are subject to change and updates as staff sees fit as the group grows. All staff decisions are final.
Last updated: 11/18/2020
1. Credit where credit is due
- Puppillars as a species concept must be credited towards creator, Provie (twogoblins at deviantart / Provie at Toyhouse). This means not claiming the concept for the species as your own, linking back to the group when possible, and/or crediting provie/twogoblins as a designer when posting designs on Toyhouse.
- All designs made by official artists, guest artists, and MYOs must credit the original artist, even if they have changed hands. They don’t have to be credited each picture you draw of them, but having the designer properly credited is common courtesy!
- All art recieved of Puppillars must be properly credited! If you did not draw it, please link back to the artist that made it, once again this is common courtesy.
2. Puppillars are a closed species
- Only official Puppillars can be used for group/website activities and registered on the masterlist
- All official Puppillars must be approved by staff either via the creation of an adoptable by official/guest artists or an approved MYO
- All official Puppillars, including official adopts, guest artist adopts and MYOs will be uploaded to the Masterlist for recordkeeping. All entries on this masterist will have credit to the designer and artist, as well as link to the current owner.
- Puppillars does not police non-Puppillar characters that may be similar in nature.
3. We are a welcoming group
- Everyone is welcome to join our group, but repeatedly breaking the group Terms of Service may result in a temporary or permanent ban or removal from the group and website.
- Respect other members, the group will not tolerate hateful remarks of any kind, harassment of users or staff, or general drama-mongering
- Please keep things appropriate, please do not submit NSFW artwork of any kind to the group or website, and be mindful of your language in comments and discussion
- Please do not make disparaging remarks about the pricing of adopts or results of events or raffles. If you have constructive feedback you may contact the group or a staff member
4. All business must be conducted in a professional manner
- Please use common courtesy when purchasing/bidding on an adoptable. Only claim or bid what you can afford. Limited holds may be negotiated and are at the discretion of the individual guest or official artist, but anyone who does not pay for their adopt in a timely manner may have the ownership revoked
- Be clear when claiming or bidding on an adoptable. If you are bidding, please respond to the last person on the bidding chain. When claiming or bidding, please read over your comment before posting and avoid editing or hiding comments.
- When trading or gifting designs, please keep good records and keep the masterlist up to date for ownership. Please abide by the resale terms and resale value of each individual Puppillar as shown on their masterlist entry. For example, MYOs obtained during a free MYO event may only be traded or gifted, not resold
- When buying adopts, each individual official or guest artist’s Terms of Service still applies, so please make yourself familiar and respect the artist’s Terms of Service
4. Keep things fair and organized!
- In order to receive the group currencies (treats etc), awards, or items, all members must ne registered at puppillars.com and link their deviantart account to thier account
- When responding to activities, please use any provided forms and follow any instructions laid out by the prompt or page
- Play fair, anyone found cheating or gaining an unfair advantage is subject to temporary or permanent bans
5. Promise of staff responsibility
- Staff has an “open door” policy. Anyone can come to staff members with questions, comments, or concerns, as long as they are presented in a courteous manner. Group notes, the ask staff channel on discord, Provie's Discord DMs, and our contact e-mail are always open.
- Staff will do their best to reply to activities and events in a timely manner, but please respect that the staff have lives outside of deviantart and Pupppillars. Gentle reminding is welcomed, but any rudeness will not be tolerated.
- Staff will treat each member with respect and fairness. No member will be favored over others.
6. Hosting of images
- By uploading images to Puppillars (either through the Masterlist or through the gallery) you agree to allow Puppillars to display the image on our website through the aforementioned means
- All Masterlist art and Gallery art will be displayed with credit, as required in the upload fields